The Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce and Industry (He.D.A.) was founded in 1994 by a group of Greek and Dutch entrepreneurs. It is a non-profit NGO that is governed by its Board of Directors and its members. The mission of the Association is to improve bilateral contacts between Greek and Dutch enterprises. Its vision is to serve as a powerful link for safeguarding the business culture between Greece and the Netherlands, aiming to improve and promote economic and commercial relations between the two countries.
Membership catalogue includes a variety of the largest commercial and trade companies in Greece such as Interamerican, Athenian Brewery, Philips, Frieslandcampina, Unilever, ABN-AMRO Bank, NN, KLM, Carglass, Vivechrom, Coral etc.
- to promote and support bilateral Hellenic-Dutch trade
- to provide accurate business and investment services to the members
- to facilitate and develop cultural relations between the two countries.
- Passion to improve our daily performance and be top in rendering our services to our members and friends.
- Daring to overcome difficult targets pursuing continuous improvement efficiently.
- Mighty and rapidity, through simple proceedings focusing always at end results
- Trust and integrity show in our associates and members. Working together we share ideas aiming at the best tangible results.
- Respect exhibit for our members, collaborators, shareholders and to society.