- July 20th, 2016
Global Sustain announces Sustainability Forum 2016
On October 7, at the OTE Academy premises in Athens
The “Sustainability Forum 2016, a training, networking and professional development event” organised by Global Sustain will take place on October 7 at the OTE Academy premises in Athens, for the fifth consecutive year.
Prominent speakers from all around the world will participate in the Forum, coming from organisations such as: OECD, EIB, GRI, Cambridge University, Hellenic Republic Ministry of Economy, Development & Tourism, OTE Group, AHC Group, Resilience Guard, Arabesque Partners, Green Diamond, PWC, EY, S&P Dow Jones Indices. They will share their knowledge and expertise with the attendees, through specialised workshops and sessions.
Among topics discussed are:
- Αnthropocene, sustainability and the role of businesses.
- Sustainable capitalism and creating shared value. Doing more with teams.
- Managing up sustainability strategy to senior executives.
- EY’s Total Value; Measurement and valuation of extra financial aspects of value creation.
- SDG compass.
- The global framework for sustainable consumption and production.
- Measuring sustainability with the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices.
- Resilience and sustainability: The two sides of the same coin.
- How well is your sustainability data and technology working for you? Measure, manage, and innovate with intent.
- Public affairs & sustainability strategies for growth. Adapt or fail?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Perspectives from an international financial institution.
- Integrating ESG issues in investment decision-making.
- Transposing the EU directive on the disclosure of non-financial information into national law: The case of Greece.
- Integrating materiality assessment into Enterprise Risk Management.
The Sustainability Forum 2016 brings together high-level professionals, such as: general managers, process managers, sustainability professionals, CSR practitioners & managers, chief financial officers, HR and corporate affairs managers, PR specialists, marketing managers, communication experts, investors, environmental engineers, sustainability analysts, IT engineers, project managers, legal advisors, management systems auditors, quality assurance specialists, NGO’s staff, students etc.
Discussions and views about the Forum will be accommodated in the LinkedIn group on, Global Sustain Sustainability Forum.
- Participants receive a certificate of attendance.
- Program Registration Fee is eligible for LAEK/OAED funding.
Supporters & Sponsors:
- Silver Sponsor: Alpha Bank.
- Supporters: DEPA, European Reliance, Kentriki Odos, Nea Odos, AHC Group, CAPITALS Business Circle.
- Venue Sponsor: ΟΤΕ Academy.
- Cocktail Sponsor: Glenfiddich.
- Graphic Designer Partner: Greenmind.
- Printing Partner: Pressious Arvanitidis.
- Carbon Offset Partner: Green Evolution.
- Conference Experience Partner: Conferience.
- Communication Partners: 3BL Media, CSRwire, Ethical Performance, Asian NGO, Governance & Accountability Institute, Sustainability HQ, accountabilitycentral.com, Re:CSR, CSR Week, csrnews.gr, Marketing Week, Plant Management, marketingweek.gr.
- Institutional Partners: CEO Clubs, Hellenic Advertisers Association, Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce and Industry, Union of Listed Companies.